Google Translator

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Birthday Panda



This week I mailed off a Birthday card to someone I thought would love this little Panda Bear!  I just bought the die by Marianne Designs.  It can also make into a little Brown bear.  I think it is just adorable.  You can make it stand up or sit down.  How cute!




This is a Tri Fold card but it still closes up and can be mailed.  I just love this little guy!



I didn't decorate the back much but it has plenty of room if you want to add more to it!  Today I have been making my Lemon Icebox cake and Corn Scallop Casserole for tomorrow's Thanksgiving.  Our family is getting together at my sister's house!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone!  This is a short post but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!




1 comment: