Google Translator

Monday, February 6, 2017

Rocket Ship Birthday


Hi all!  I am home sick today!  I don't remember when I have had a cold this bad!  Usually, I am over a cold in one or two days with maybe a few sniffles.  I have had this thing for 4 days and still feel lousy!  Worse- my husband has it too!  He is a couple days ahead of me- since he gave it to me!  He said today was the first day he felt better.  Great...

Anyway, I thought I would share a picture of a card I made for a co-worker's Grandson.  He likes Rocket ships!  I found the inspiration on Pinterest.    I can't seem to find the link to the person who inspired me.  Sorry, it doesn't help that my nose is running and I am coughing.....The window in the spaceship has mirrored paper in it.  You can almost see yourself in it..  


I made this  last week.  When I was feeling much better than I am today.
This will be a short post.  I have to go blow my nose and take some more Advil.  Hope you day is fun...Hope I feel better tomorrow.....

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a speedy recovery. This winter has been full of stories like yours' and mine I am afraid. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting time off from work with all this snow. Will help you get better. Your card is wicked cute. Love the colors you used. Go take a nap now.

    ReplyDelete