Google Translator

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Reindeer Christmas Cards



We have mailed out our Christmas cards for 2016!  I do love this type of Z fold card.  I can see all kinds of possibilities for future cards!  I was happy to use some Sizzix dies that I have had in my stash for a long time. 


I made 30 of these cards!  A little more work than I anticipated but fun all the same!  I believe the trees are from Marianne Design.



To me- it looks like the deer are standing in the snow.  I am not sure you can tell but there are 4 deer in the card!   The sentiment is on the back- I think I forgot to take a picture of that....


It has snowed several time here and that has put me in a Christmas frame of mind.  We are just about finished with our Christmas shopping too!  All in all- I think it is going to be a great Christmas!







3 comments:

  1. This is the nicest z fold box card I have seen. You did a wonderful job! Thank you for the idea of the sleigh and reindeer. They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete