Google Translator

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Christmas Snow Globes!

 
I have been playing around making Snow Globes!  I love using the Faux Snow in order to create a warm winter scene!  I found the tutorial on You Tube and have since shared it on Pinterest.  Check it out here-
 
 
 
 
 
I used several small scenery dies and added lots of glitter.  I think making these Snow Globes are a lot of fun!  Here is a close up of the Silver globe.
 
 
 
I like this one too- it has a little more color!
 
 
I could decorate the back more but love it to include the sentiment!  It is hard to believe we
are working on ideas for Christmas already!  I am sure I say it every year but boy, did the Summer go fast or what?
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your snow globes are freaking AWESOME! Love them! Also like that you kept the back free for a message. Would like to know what you use for the snow? TFS your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought faux snow..they have it at Hobby Lobby and Michaels. Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Amazing snow globes Chris! I think the silver one is my favorite. Your creativity just "sparkles".

    ReplyDelete