Google Translator

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Stampin Up Fry Box!

 
I bought Stampin Up's Fry Box a few months ago!  I have to admit I was a little disappointed at the size of the box.   With all the pictures I saw- I thought it would be a little bigger.    When I went to Pinterest, I saw a few different ways it could be used.   Check out the box at the link below- no instructions but easy to see how to make the box with just using the tall side of the die-
 
 
 
I did not follow the score line that is on the bottom of the die.  After I cut out the die- I laid it on my Score Board and made my own straight score line so the box would stand flat in the middle.
 
 
 
 
 
After I made the middle of the box - I just added a Fry box to each side!  I used strips of the same color to cover the area where the boxes were joined.  Of course, before I added the side Fry Boxes -I added a handle.  It makes 3 compartments for candy! 
 


              At Christmas, I made a few baskets to give to my staff!  I used only 2 of the Fry boxes and put them back to back.  I love how they turned out! So many ideas to decorate them are on Pinterest!


 
 
Here are a few of my favorite! 

Santa Fry Box


Wondrous Wreath Fry Box
Silver Fry box
So, in the end - I have ended up loving my Stampin Up Fry Box!  I think there are more options to explore in using this die!!



Sorry for the long post but I thought I would show you the Thank you cards I made to give out after Christmas!  I also bought Stampin Up's Birch Tree Embossing folder!  I think it makes a gorgeous card! 






I am working on a few ideas for Valentine's Day cards!  I hope to post them soon!  Valentine's Day is one of my favorite Holidays!!!   Have fun!!



3 comments:

  1. Love the fry box ideas. One alone is just too small. Where did the heart decoration come from on the Valentine's box? Is it a Silhouette cut file? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your baskets! I made one today for Valentine's! Thanks for your input!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baskets are adorable. Where did you get the great heart cellophane? The red birds on white birch trees look sweet.

    ReplyDelete