Google Translator

Thursday, August 27, 2015

By the Sea Slider Card



 
I love this Pop Up Slider card!  It is fun, fun to make!  I found the tutorial for this card on Pinterest! Check out Anne Rostad's beautiful Slider cards here and it's a tutorial!
 
 
I followed Anne's directions except I didn't use a frame that was already cut out.  I made my own frame but cutting a 4" x 6" piece of card stock or decorative paper and then cutting in from 3 sides about 3/4 inch. Instead of cutting the top at 3/4 inch - I scored it - not all the way across - just inside the frame area- See below.  It creates a flap!  Along the bottom of the flap- I made a score line at  1/2 inch in.  You will fold this flap in half from that score line not the end of the flap- You can see how it works below.
 
 
I used Graphic 45's By the Sea collection to decorate the card.  I did some fussy cutting of the Sea Shells and used some foam tape to add some dimension.  The video below shows how the card works!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. very cute card! and interactive to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very late to comment but had 'starred' this message so I could get back to it. I LOVE your wonderful pieces of artwork and admire your ability to create such things. Thanks so much for sharing - sometimes your creativity beats my ability to CASE but I really enjoy all your work.

    ReplyDelete