Google Translator

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Another update!

 
 
The good news -  I have emptied all the boxes!  The bad news- well, check out my pictures!  Stuff is everywhere!  I have made some progress but I am still trying to figure out where to put everything!  I work full time so it mostly happens on the weekends.  Can't wait until it's all done! I think it will be .... sometime soon,...I hope.  I will let the pictures do the talking... Back soon!

Hubby put up the shelves... bless him!

The closet is looking better

Yikes!

Still a mess

Love the natural light

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be great.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so much better than these pictures now. You have done an amazing job getting organized. It is good to have pics to see how far you have progressed.

    ReplyDelete