Google Translator

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wedding Flying Easel Card

 I love this die from Cheery Lynn Designs!  I use it for Weddings and Anniversaries!  My sister and her husband are celebrating their 8th Anniversary today!  This card is a perfect card to say, "Congratulations"!    The Flying Easel card is easy to make!  I was inspired by Karen Burniston's Halloween card that I saw on Pinterest. I cut a square out just big enough to let this die fit into-You use 2 dies ...one for the back and one for the front.  It was a little challenging to glue the outside of the dies  together.  On the inside of the die, I only glued the heads of the Bride and Groom together.   The bow is made from a MFT ribbon die.  The "Congrats" die is from Spellbinders.  I also added a little gem covered  tulle-like fabric to the bride's dress.  See below for more pictures....

Side View
 I used a different decorative paper on the back of the card.   I also added a little bling to the die cut along with some pearls. 
Back of card

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful !! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! And totally inspiring....can't wait to try one too! Would love to see what this card looks like folded flat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's an Easel card...you just lift it and it lies flat.

      Delete