Google Translator

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Disney Paper Bag Album



I love the Paper Bag Albums that Ginger at My Sisters Scrapper has on her blog-

http://mysistersscrapper.com/2013/01/vertical-paper-bag-mini-album-series-getting-started/

She really does wonderful instructions that are easy to follow.  I made one Paper Bag Album before this one and decided I needed to make one for our Disney Trip.  I am still not done adding pictures and I have lots of journaling that I want to do but I thought I would share what I have done so far!   I taped this video and retaped it about 3 times because when I would listen to it...all I heard were "um's" and "ah's".  I could never do this for a living!   Anyway, I hope you enjoy my Paper Bag Album!

4 comments:

  1. I love your album!! Fantastic!

    Thanks for the links to Ginger too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is beautiful! My daughter took a school trip to Disney last month and I need to scrap it! Might have to scraplift some of your ideas (though can't say it will turn out as nice as yours!!). I was looking at Ginger tutorial last night and didn't see the final album. It is fabulous! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on this video. I got some ideas for mine. I love making this album, too. I plan on making more...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris,

    Your album is awesome! I bet your grandson had such a wonderful time and this album will hold so many wonderful memories. Love the dangling keychains from the binder.

    ReplyDelete