Google Translator

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy St. Pat's Day!

Cascading Card
 Our 4 year old Grandson is visiting us for a few days!  We are so happy to have him with us -even for a short time!  I had started this St. Patrick's Day card before he came - thank goodness- since I have not had a moment in my Studio.  After he fell asleep, I decided to finish it. Yes, it is another Cascading card.  I won't promise it is my last- since I love them-but I think I am ready to do a new techinque or at least something different.   I will probably take a small break so that I can keep up with our Grandson!  I will say that I sleep soundly at night after trying to keep up with him all day! 

I wish you much luck this St. Patty's Day!

7 comments:

  1. I love this! Will you be sharing the punches you used and the how to's??? Have some young grand and great grands that would love this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! The instructions for the Cascading card are also posted on my blog as a tutorial. I used Sizzix dies for the Shamrocks and the letters. Spellbinders dies were used for the scalloped circles for the letters to sit on. The rainbows were made using Spellbinders oval dies in different colors and the clouds were hand cut and edge in Blue Distress ink.
      Chris

      Delete
  2. Hi Chris,

    I need to check out your tutorial on this. Just fabulous! It would probably take me a month to create one though ... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great Cascading card. I have gotta try it as soon as I am feeling better.... Love the leprechaun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Angela! I visited your site and it is fabulous! I can tell I will be visiting often! I loved your projects!! Talk about inspiration! Fun, Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card base. Love all your variations!

    Carol
    Extreme Cards and Papercrafting

    ReplyDelete