Google Translator

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back to work!

It is official!  I have been OK'd to return to work! I have been at home after knee surgery for a Menicus tear in my knee and some torn cartiledge.  I was on crutches for about 2 weeks before the surgery and then the recovery for the last 2 weeks. Whew!    I am still trying to get used to walking distances - so my sisters and I went shopping!  There is no better place to see Spring than the local Greenhouse. 
I loved all the bright colors!  There is nothing like flowers to brighten your day! They even have a store mascot!  We almost passed right by since kitty was asleep among the flowers.  What a great place to take a nap!

I took this picture because I loved all the cubbies and the stuff that was in them.  It looks like a fabulous collage!  Very cool!
I call this the Bird tree!  I don't know if you can see it in the picture but they hung little birds from all the limbs.  It was really cute!

It was a beautiful Spring day!  Well, I am ready to go back to work on Monday!  Especially, since I know Spring is right around the corner- My favorite time of year!

4 comments:

  1. Love greenhouses. I felt like it was summer 'til I got outside in the wind. Glad you are doing well with the knee. Sorry you are going back to work. I liked having you around..

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I look at the pictures I can smell the flowers! Sorry you have to go back but it just means that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better; just in time for some Spring crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris,

    So happy you are feeling better! I would go crazy in that garden shop and the store kitty is just so adorable. Glad you were able to get a shot of him or her.

    ReplyDelete